These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website (“Site”) and your relationship with Golden Beauty whose registered office is at 66 Walm Lane Cricklewood NW2 4RA London, United Kingdom (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail or by email at email@example.com
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SELLER AND BUYER
• To make a purchase from our website, you must complete the on-line registration form.
You warrant that the Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, and current and complete in all respects and in particular you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to Your Personal Information by contacting customer services team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
• All products and product information available on Site are intended for qualified professionals.
• We have the right to ask for proof of professional status, and refuse the order if we believe the person not to be a trade customer. As a business user, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using. Products are not intended for sale to members of the general public.
• You should be competent in using the products sold on this Site. We are not to be responsible for any injury or damages if unqualified beautician/lash technician are using our products.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
• Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
• All prices listed on Site are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
• No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
• This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT if applicable).
• You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
• Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
• We accept most major credit and debit cards and PayPal:
MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, American Express
• Payment is due to us in full, prior to dispatch of goods.
• All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
• If you choose to pay by PayPal, login to your Golden Beauty account as usual (recommended) and once in checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
Adhesives carry a risk of personal injury if they are not used and applied properly by appropriately qualified professionals, by which we mean someone who holds a certificate of competence in individual eyelash extension, and is knowledgeable in the use and application of all eyelash extension products, particularly adhesives, and is fully insured.
We will only supply adhesives to professionals and we may require to provide proof of compliance with all relevant standards and requirements and are otherwise suitable to apply the adhesives correctly. Should you fail to provide us with information or if we have any reason to suspect that you are not appropriately qualified and compliant, we reserve the right not to supply you with any adhesive.
You agree to use any adhesive as follows:
• You will first conduct a careful and detailed client consultation in which you will check for any potential contraindications.
• If any contraindications are found or indicated you will provide the material safety data sheet to the client’s GP and obtain sign-off from the GP before proceeding any further with the client consultation or treatment.
• You will carry out a 48 hour patch test prior to any use of adhesive products, in accordance with best industry practice, and only proceed with any treatment following a positive outcome to the patch test.
• You will use adhesives only for closed eye treatments.
• You will never use any adhesives on any client who has or has had any eye condition; laser eye correction, open wounds on the face, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, recent semi-permanent make up or facial surgery, or any condition which would otherwise make them unsuitable for the use of adhesive.
CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to You and confirm that We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be Your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Replacement Goods / Refund
Recipients of any delivery are entitled to a replacement if goods arrive damaged. If a refund is required and the order has been shipped the order will have to be returned to us. Once we have received the goods the Purchaser will be refunded. If an order has not been shipped the order can be cancelled prior to your card being charged.
We only refund goods that has not been used, or damaged on delivery, or defective items. We cannot accept used or opened goods to be refunded, no exceptions.
If you wish to amend, exchange or cancel your order/products, you must contact us as soon as possible after your order has been placed. Orders are normally processed swiftly so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you. In these circumstances it will not be possible to amend or cancel your order. Additionally, we cannot always stop your order from being dispatched.
Please note that you have 7 days for UK or 14 days International after the goods arrived to return defected or damaged Items. If you think you bought some goods by mistake, therefore is your responsibility, nothing to do with us.
If you wish to amend or cancel an order please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The materials on this Website are directed solely at those who access the Website from within the United Kingdom. We make no representation that any Product displayed for information only on the Website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations.
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, We do not warrant (either expressly or impliedly) that the function, operation or accessibility of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a condition to become a visitor to and a user of the Website, You agree to these Conditions and that access is undertaken at your own risk. We shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
We have made every effort to display the Products featured on Our Website as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colourcapabilities of your particular computer monitor, will greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. We cannot be held responsible for the limitations of technology and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of actual merchandise will be accurate.
We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on Our Website at all times. However, we make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. There may be occasions when some of the information featured on Our Website may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to Our Website or to update Product information at any time without prior notice and without any liability on our part. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other websites, which are not under our control. When you activate any of these, you will leave the Website and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the content, accuracy or any other aspects of any website that is not under our control. The provision of a link is for your information and convenience only and does not imply an endorsement of any kind by us.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on the Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until Your order is accepted in accordance with Our Order Acceptance Policy.
The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights as set out in these Conditions.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract and/or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
We shall not be under any liability to you in the event of our failure, delay or default in carrying out all or any of our obligations under these Conditions due in whole or in part to an event of Force Majeure.