TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE STORE
These Terms and Conditions define the general conditions, rules and method of sales conducted by CoCo Lashes by Golden Beauty Ltd. based in London (United Kingdom), VAT REG. No. GB 348 5266 73, through the online store goldenbeauty-lashes.com (hereinafter: "Online Store"), and set out the rules and conditions for the provision by CoCo Lashes by Golden Beauty Ltd. based in London of free electronic services.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Working Days - means the days of the week from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
2. Delivery - means a factual act consisting in delivery of the Goods specified in an order by the Seller to the Customer via the Supplier.
3. Supplier - means an entity with whom the Seller cooperates in the scope of delivery of Goods:
(c) The Royal Mail, London.
4. Password - means a sequence of letters, digits or other characters chosen by the Customer during the process of Registration in the Online Store, used in order to secure access to the Customer's Account in the Online Store.
5. Customer - means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided, or with whom the Sales Agreement may be concluded.
6. Consumer - means a natural person performing a legal transaction with the entrepreneur which is not directly related to their economic or professional activity.
7. Customer's Account - means an individual panel launched for each Customer by the Seller after the Customer's Registration and conclusion of the agreement for the Customer's Account Maintenance.
8. Login - means an individual designation established by the Customer, consisting of a sequence of letters, digits or other characters, required together with a Password to create the Customer's Account in the Online Store.
9. Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by the law, conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf and performing a legal transaction related to their economic or professional activity.
10. Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer - means a natural person concluding the Sales Agreement directly related to their economic activity, when the content of the Sales Agreement indicates that it does not have a professional character for this Entrepreneur, resulting in particular from the subject of their business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Registration and Information on Business.
11. Terms and Conditions - means these terms and conditions.
12. Registration - means a factual act performed in the manner specified in the Terms and Conditions, required by the Customer in order to use all functionalities of the Online Store.
13. Seller - means a company operating under the name of CoCo Lashes by Golden Beauty Ltd. based in London (address: 102 Caithness Road Mitcham CR4 2EW, London United Kingdom); VAT REG. No GB 348 5266 73, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org which is also the owner of the Online Store.
14. Seller - means a company operating under the name of CoCo Lashes by Golden Beauty Ltd. based in London (address: 102 Caithness Road Mitcham CR4 2EW, London United Kingdom); VAT REG. No GB 348 5266 73, e-mail: email@example.com which is also the owner of the Online Store.
15. Store Website - means the websites on which the Seller runs the Online Store, operating under the domain goldenbeauty-lashes.com
16. Goods - means the product presented by the Seller via the Store Website that may be the subject of the Sales Agreement.
17. Durable medium - means material or tool enabling the Customer or Seller to store information addressed personally to them in a manner allowing future access to the information for a period of time adequate to the purposes for which such information is used, and allowing the stored information to be recreated in an unchanged form.
18. Sales Agreement - means a contract of sale concluded remotely, on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions, between the Customer and the Seller.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Store
1. All rights to the Online Store, including prioprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logotypes placed on the Stores Website (with the exception of logotypes and photographs presented on the Store Website for the purpose of presenting goods, the prioprietary copyrights which belong to third parties) are owned by the Seller, and they may be used only in the manner specified and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and with the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
4. To place an order in the Online Store via the Store Website and to use the services provided electronically via the Store Website, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
5. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unlawful content and use the Online Store, Store Website, or free services provided by the Seller, in a manner contrary to the law, morality or violating personal rights of third parties.
6. The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may be associated with the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorised persons, so Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimise the aforementioned risks. In particular, they should use anti-virus and identity protection software when using the Internet. The Seller shall never ask the Customer to provide the Password in any form.
7. It is not permissible to use the resources and functions of the Online Store for the purpose of carrying out activities by the Customer that would infringe the interests of the Seller, i.e. advertising of another entrepreneur or product; activities involving the placement of content not related to the activities of the Seller; activities involving the placement of false or misleading content.
§ 3 Registration
1. In order to create the Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to complete a free of charge Registration.
2. Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
3. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form made available by the Seller on the Store Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate option on the registration form. During the Registration process, the Customer creates an individual Password.
4. When filling in the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Terms and Conditions, accepting its content by ticking the appropriate box in the form.
5. During the Registration process the Customer may voluntarily agree to processing their personal data for marketing purposes by ticking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Seller shall clearly inform about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the known or anticipated recipients of such data.
6. The Customer's consent to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the conclusion with the Seller of the agreement for the Customer's Account Maintenance by electronic means. The consent may be withdrawn by the Customer at any time by submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller. The statement may, for example, be sent to the Seller's e-mail address.
7. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer receives immediately, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, confirmation of the Registration by the Seller. With this moment, the agreement for the Customer's Account Maintenance by electronic means is concluded, and the Customer obtains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration.
§ 4 Orders
1. The information contained on the Store Website does not constitute the Seller's offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation for Customers to submit offers for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
2. The Customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Store Website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Customer placing an order via the Store Website completes the order by selecting the Goods he or she is interested in. The Goods shall be added to the order by selecting the "ADD TO CART" command under a particular product presented on the Store Website. After completing the entire order and specifying the method of delivery and method of payment in the "CART", the Customer places the order by sending an order form to the Seller by selecting the "PLACE ORDER" button on the Store Website. Each time an order is sent to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for the chosen Goods and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs they are obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement.
4. Placing an order constitutes a submission by the Customer to the Seller of an offer to conclude the Sales Agreement regarding the Goods being the subject of the order.
5. After placing the order, the Seller sends a confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
6. Then, after confirming the order, the Seller sends information about accepting the order for processing to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about acceptance of the order for execution is a statement by the Seller that they have accepted the offer referred to in § 4 sec. 4 above and upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement is concluded.
7. After concluding the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms its terms and conditions to the Customer by sending them on a Durable Medium to the e-mail address of the Customer or in writing to the address specified by the Customer during the Registration or order placement.
§ 5 Payments
1. The prices on the Store Website displayed next to a particular product are gross prices and do not include information on Delivery costs and any other costs which the Customer shall be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, and of which the Customer shall be informed while selecting the method of delivery and placing the order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
a) Payment via PayPal is made on the PayPal platform. After selecting PayPal as the payment method, the Customer will be redirected to the PayPal website. Immediately after the payment is made, the Customer will be redirected back to the Online Store Website (in this case, processing of the order will begin after the Seller confirms the order and after receiving information from PayPal that the payment has been successfully completed);
b) Payment by payment card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro) via PayU (an external payment system), operated by PayU S.A. based in Poznań (in this case, processing of the order will begin after the Seller confirms the order and after receiving information from PayU that the payment has been successfully completed);
c) Payment by payment card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, Diners Club, Discover, American Express) via BarclayCard (an external payment system), operated by Barclays PLC based in London (in this case, processing of the order will begin after the Seller confirms the order and after receiving information from BarclayCard that the payment has been successfully completed);
3. If the Customer fails to make the payment within the period referred to in the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall set an additional time limit for the Customer to make the payment and inform the Customer about it using a Durable Medium. Information about the additional time limit for payment shall also include information that the Seller shall withdraw from the Sales Agreement upon ineffective lapse of this period. In case of ineffective lapse of the second period for payment, the Seller shall send to the Customer, using a Durable Medium, a statement of withdrawal from the agreement pursuant to Article 491 of the Civil Code.
§ 6 Delivery
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods being the subject of the Sales Agreement without any defects.
2. The Seller publishes on the Store Website information about the number of Working Days needed for the Delivery and order processing.
3. The Delivery and order processing date indicated on the Store Website is calculated in Working Days in accordance with § 5 sec. 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer by the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form.
5. On the day of shipment of the Goods to the Customer, information confirming the shipment by the Seller is sent to the Customer's e-mail address.
6. The Customer shall be obliged to check the delivered parcel at the time and in the manner usual for parcels of a given type. In case of any loss or damage to the parcel, the Customer has the right to demand from the Supplier's employee to write an appropriate protocol.
7. The Seller, in accordance with the Customer's will, shall attach a VAT invoice covering the Goods delivered to the parcel being the subject of Delivery.
8. In case of absence of the Customer at the address provided when placing an order as the Delivery address, an employee of the Supplier shall leave an advice note or attempt to contact the Customer by phone in order to determine the time when the Customer will be present. If the ordered Goods are returned to the Online Store by the Supplier, the Seller shall contact the Customer via e-mail or telephone, determining again with the Customer the date and cost of Delivery.
§ 7 Warranty
1. The Seller guarantees delivery of Goods free from physical and legal defects. The Seller shall be liable to the Customer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2. If the Goods have a defect, the Customer may:
make a declaration to reduce the price or withdraw from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller shall immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer replace the defective Goods with Goods free from defects or remove the defect.
This limitation shall not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or if the Seller has failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the Goods with Goods free from defects or remove defects. Instead of the removal of defects proposed by the Seller, the Customer may demand replacement of the Goods with Goods free from defects or, instead of replacement of the Goods, demand removal of defects, unless bringing the Goods into conformity with the agreement in a way selected by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessive costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would be exposed in the case of other ways of satisfaction, shall be taken into account.
The Customer may not withdraw from the Sales Agreement if the defect is insignificant.
demand to replace the defective Goods with Goods free from defects or remove the defect. The Seller shall be obliged to replace the defective Goods with Goods free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience for the Customer.
The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if bringing the defective Goods to conformity with the Sales Agreement in a manner selected by the Customer is impossible or, compared with other possible ways of bringing them to conformity with the Sales Agreement, would require excessive costs. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by the Seller.
3. The Customer who exercises the rights under warranty is obliged to deliver the defective product to the Seller's address. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, and Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
4. The Seller shall be liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the release of Goods to the Customer. The claim for removing the defect or replacing the Goods with Goods free from defects shall expire after one year, but this period cannot end before the expiry of the period specified in the first sentence. Within this period, the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or make a declaration of price reduction due to a defect in the Goods. If the Customer demands replacement of the Goods with Goods free from defects or removal of defects, the deadline for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement or making a declaration of price reduction shall commence upon ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacement of the Goods or removal of defects.
5. Any complaints related to the Goods or realisation of the Sales Agreement may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the Seller's address.
6. Within 14 days from the date of request containing the complaint, the Seller shall respond to the complaint of the Goods or complaint related to execution of the Sales Agreement reported by the Customer.
7. The Customer may submit the complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Customer should include a description of the problem. The Seller shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days, consider a complaint and provide the Customer with an answer.
8. The Seller does not use extra-judicial resolution of disputes as referred to in the Act of 23 September 2016 on extra-judicial resolution of consumer disputes.
§ 8 Guarantee
1. Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by a manufacturer or distributor of the Goods.
2. In the case of Goods under guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee shall be each time presented on the Store Website.
§ 9 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer and the Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall start at the moment of taking possession of the Goods by the Consumer, Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer, or a third party indicated by them, other than a carrier.
3. The Consumer and Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting statement of withdrawal to the Seller. This statement may be submitted, for example, in writing to the Seller's address, i.e: CoCo Lashes by Golden Beauty Ltd. 102 Caithness Road Mitcham CR4 2EW, London United Kingdom, or by email to the Seller's address, i.e.: email@example.com. The statement can be made on a form, a model of which has been placed by the Seller on the Store Website at: Withdrawal Form. In order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry.
4. The Consumer and Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal via the form available on the website at: Withdrawal Form. In order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry. The Seller shall immediately confirm the receipt of the form to the Consumer and Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer.
5. In the case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it shall be considered as not concluded.
6. If the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer submits a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepts their offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
7. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of statement of the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return to them all payments made by them, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer until receiving the Goods back or delivering, by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer, a proof of return of the Goods, whichever event occurs first.
8. If the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer exercising the right of withdrawal chooses a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary means of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer any additional costs incurred by them.
9. The Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of their withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. In order to meet the deadline it is enough to send back the Goods to the Seller's address before this deadline.
10. In the case of withdrawal, the Customer who is a Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer shall bear only direct costs of return.
11. If, due to its nature, the Goods cannot be returned in the usual way by post, the Seller shall inform the Consumer and Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer about the costs of returning the products using the Store Website or by e-mail.
12. The Consumer and Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
13. The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same means of payment used by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer unless the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer has expressly agreed to another way of reimbursement that does not involve any costs that they would have to bear.
14. The right of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement does not apply to the Consumer and Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer in relation to contracts in which the Goods are delivered in sealed packaging, and they cannot be returned after opening of the packaging for health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging is opened after delivery.
15. Goods must be returned in unaltered condition with no signs of use and in the original company packaging. The Customer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the purchased Goods resulting from the use of the Goods in a manner which is beyond the scope necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
§ 10 Free of charge services
1. The Seller provides to the Customers, by electronic means, the following free of charge services:
b) Maintaining Customer Accounts;
c) Posting of reviews.
2. The services specified in § 10 sec. 1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, forms, time, and manner of granting access to selected services mentioned above, of which they will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate for the change of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Newsletter service shall be available to any Customer who enters their e-mail address, using the registration form made available by the Seller on the Store Website. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer receives immediately an activation link by email to the email address provided in the registration form in order to confirm subscription to the Newsletter. As soon as the Customer activates the link, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service by electronic means will be concluded. In addition, during the Registration process, the Customer may check the appropriate box in the Registration form in order to subscribe to the Newsletter service.
5. The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the e-mail address, electronic messages containing information about new products or services offered by the Seller. Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Customers who have subscribed to the service.
6. Each Newsletter addressed to the Customers shall contain in particular: information about the sender, filled in "subject" field, defining the content of the message and information about the possibility and manner of resignation from the Newsletter free of charge service.
7. The Customer may, at any time, resign from receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing from it via a link contained in each email message sent as part of the Newsletter service or by deactivating the relevant box in the Customer Account.
8. The Customer Account service is available after registration according to the rules described in the Terms and Conditions, and it consists in making available to the Customer a dedicated panel on the Store Website, allowing the Customer to modify the data provided during Registration, as well as to track the status of orders and the history of orders already completed.
9. A registered Customer may report to the Seller a request to remove their Customer Account, and in the case of reporting the request to remove a Customer Account by the Seller, it may be removed up to 14 days from the date of the request.
10. The "Post a review" service consists in enabling Customers with a Customer Account to publish individual and subjective reviews made by the Customer about the Goods on the Store Website.
11. Resignation from the "Post a review" service is possible at any time and consists in the cessation of posting content by the Customer on the Store Website.
12. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer's Account and free services if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, if the Customer violates the law or the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, and also when blocking access to the Customer's Account and free services is justified by security reasons - in particular, when the Customer breaks through the security of the Store Website or by other hacking activities. The blocking of access to the Customer's Account and free services for the aforementioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue that is the basis for blocking access to the Customer's Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking the access to the Customer's Account and free services by e-mail to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
§ 11 Customer's responsibility with respect to content posted by them
1. By posting content and making it available, the Customer is voluntarily distributing the content. The posted content does not express the views of the Seller and should not be equated with their business. The Seller is not a content provider but only an entity that provides appropriate ICT resources for this purpose.
2. The Customer represents that:
a) it is entitled to exercise proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights and/or related rights to - respectively - the works, objects of industrial property rights (e.g. trademarks) and/or objects of related rights that comprise the content;
b) the provision and making available within the scope of the services, referred to in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions, of personal data, image and information concerning third parties was legal, voluntary and with the consent of the persons concerned;
c) it consents to the access to the published content by other Customers and the Seller, as well as authorises the Seller to use the content free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
d) it agrees to develop the works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
3. The Customer is not entitled to:
a) publish personal data of third parties and distribute images of third parties without the required legal permission or consent of the third party as part of the services referred to in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions;
b) place, within the use of the services referred to in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions, content of an advertising and/or promotional nature.
4. The Seller shall be liable for the content posted by the Customers provided that the Seller is notified in accordance with § 12 of the Terms and Conditions.
5. It is forbidden for the Customers, while using the services referred to in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions, to place content which could, in particular:
a) be posted in bad faith, e.g. with the intention to infringe personal rights of third parties;
b) infringe any third party rights, including those related to copyright and related rights protection, industrial property rights protection, business secrets or those related to confidentiality obligations;
c) be offensive in nature or constitute a threat directed at other persons, or contain vocabulary violating good morals (e.g. through the use of vulgarisms or expressions commonly regarded as offensive);
d) be contrary to the interests of the Seller;
e) violate in any other way the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, good manners, provisions of applicable law, social or moral norms.
6. In the case of receipt of the notification specified in § 12 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller reserves the right to modify or remove the content posted by Customers as part of their use of the services referred to in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions, in particular with regard to the content which, based on reports from third parties or relevant authorities, is found to violate these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws. The Seller does not conduct ongoing monitoring of posted content.
7. The Customer agrees to the free use by the Seller of the content placed by it on the Store Website.
§ 12 Reporting threats or violations of rights
1. In case when the Customer or any other person or entity considers that the content published on the Store Website violates their rights, personal interests, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, rules of fair competition, know-how, a secret protected by law or under an obligation, they may notify the Seller of the potential violation.
2. Notified of the potential violation, the Seller takes immediate action to remove the content causing the violation from the Store Website.
§ 13 Protection of personal data
§ 14 Termination (does not apply to Sales Agreements)
1. Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means at any time and without giving reasons, subject to maintaining the rights acquired by the other party before termination of the above agreement and the provisions below.
2. A registered Customer terminates the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means by sending to the Seller an appropriate statement of intent, using any means of remote communication, allowing the Seller to read the statement of intent of the Customer.
3. The Seller terminates the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means by sending to the Customer an appropriate statement of intent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
§ 15 Final provisions
1. The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or undue performance of the agreement, but in the case of agreements concluded with Customers who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the case of intentional damage and within the limits of losses actually incurred by the Customer who is an Entrepreneur.
2. The content of these Terms and Conditions may be recorded by printing, saving to a medium or downloading at any time from the Store Website.
3. In the event of a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties shall seek to resolve the matter amicably.
4. The Seller shall inform the Customer who is the Consumer about the possibility of using extra-judicial resolution of disputes and claim procedure. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the registered offices or on the websites of the entities authorised to settle disputes out of court. They may be in particular consumer advocates or Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection. The Seller informs that a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
5. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. All orders accepted by the Seller before the effective date of the new Terms and Conditions are executed on the basis of the Terms and Conditions that were in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer. A change to the Terms and Conditions shall come into force within 7 days of its publication on the Store Website. The Seller shall inform the Customer about the change of the Terms and Conditions by means of a message sent via e-mail, containing a link to the text of the changed Terms and Conditions, 7 days before the new Terms and Conditions come into force. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, they are obliged to inform the Seller about it, which results in termination of the agreement in accordance with the provisions of § 14 of the Terms and Conditions.
6. The Terms and Conditions shall come into force on 05.02.2021.