What is the "Definition Brows"? The treatment consists of the right shaping and tinting of the brows with special products (dye, henna) with a longer-lasting effect (we use the Brow Henna, Elan, and Refectocil products in training). The effect lasts on the skin for approx. 2 weeks, and on the hair up to 6-8 weeks.
- training is carried out in small groups up to 3 people
- 1-day training from 10 am to 5 pm
I will teach you perfect eyebrow outlining (which may bring you benefits in the future, if you decide to perform micro-blading services). You will learn a variety of techniques, including eyebrow threading (4 methods), waxing and tweezing.
Theoretical part of training:
- OHS, work hygiene
- Principles of disinfection and sterilization of tools
- Discussion of the indications and contraindications for henna and eyebrow styling treatment
- Client card
- Brow stylist tools, equipment
- Discussion of outlining techniques
- Presentation of henna types
- Eyebrow shape
- Analysis of personal coloring types
- Technique for preparation and application of henna
- Intensity of the brows and the eye contour,
- Effect of the optical lift,
- Methods for correcting the brow shape
- Techniques for removing henna after treatment
- Technique for brow shaping
- Brow threading
- Brow waxing
- Brow tweezing
- Proper brow trimming
- Brow styling with an ombre effect
- Brow protection and care after treatment
- Photos of brows after treatment
- Social media
Training is certified; each participant who successfully passes training will receive a certificate. Our courses are fully accredited by the Beauty Guild. In addition, I offer a 10% discount on purchases in my shop to all those who completed training.
You will also receive an over-50-page-long manual, where all the issues of the theoretical part are discussed. Therefore, you will always be able to get back to a specific issue after the finished course, if you decide that you need it.
NOTE: After purchasing a particular course, please contact us to arrange a specific date for training.