Training is certified; each participant who successfully passes training will receive a certificate. Our courses are fully accredited by the Beauty Guild. In addition, I offer a 10% discount on purchases in my shop to all those who completed training.
You will also receive an over-60-page-long manual, where all the issues of the theoretical part are discussed. Therefore, you will always be able to get back to a specific issue after the finished course, if you decide that you need it.
NOTE: After purchasing a particular course, please contact us to arrange a specific date for training.
Theoretical part of training:
- OSH (work place, work hygiene)
- Products and tools used during the lash lift
- Structure and biochemistry of the hair
- Porosity of the hair
- History of the lash lift
- For whom is the lash lift treatment intended
- Revolution in silicone molds
- Algorithm for the procedure step by step
- How and why the eyelash changes its curl
- Selection of the correct time for natural lashes
- Laying eyelashes on a silicone mold
- Lash dyeing method during treatment
- Recommendations and tips after treatment
- How to fix an improperly made lift – relaxation
- Working with clients
- How to expand your offer in the salon